Saturday, October 9, 2010

THEY and ME

My oh my...
such an exhausted day!!
mane taknye...
da lame tak cycling!!..
di ulangi...
cycling... 

ok2..
but this is not the story that i wanna share
with my lovely blog..
it is another story..
it is about ME and THEY...

u know what..
lately...
i just felt...
urrghh!!..
i don't know why...
maybe it is wrong...
but... i just felt it!!!
THEY try to push ME away...
so sorry if my expectation is wrong..
but..
seriously...
the feeling that i felt rite know
really mean it!!..

Goshh!!..
tak baek buruk sangka...
but... Ya ALLAH...
i hope the feeling that I had tonite
was totally wrong!!
wrong!!
and wrong!!!..
i really love THEY...
please do not push ME away...
I have anybody no more...

i just have THEY.... if THEY push ME away...
to whom ME must go..
=( =(
='(
='(
='(

No comments:

Post a Comment