Friday, October 1, 2010

gosh!!.. this is out of my mind!!

oh no!!!... exam just around the corner...I just checked the time table..
and I'm a bit shock...
you know why!!??...
MGT subject ...
is the first paper...
Hoi!!.. takut nyer..
I"m not ready yet to face this situation...
plus... a lot of things yang nak kene cover...
my oh my...
this is a bad..bad.. moment that i should face in...
urgghhh!!...
difficulties for being a student...
nak buek camno..
just accept it..


ok2.. as all of you can see.. this is my time table..
hopefully this is the fix one..
and no more changes..
sebab every semester..
mesti ade subject yang akan bertukar hari..

This is for the first week...



then.. this is for the second week and so on...

 
huh!!!.. sangat2 cuak..
sebab there's so many topics and chapters
that I haven't cover yet..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment